Senior Account Manager – (Business Strategies / Sales / ATM / Banking / Fintech, – Kampala, Uganda
Reference No. JASAM – 0012
Reference Number: JASAM – 0012
Our client is an ATM manufacturing company they are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Account Manager for their Sales Team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the clients’ accounts. You will also be responsible for coordinating with the sales team and analyzing sales performance metrics on regular basis. Furthermore, you should be identifying the clients' requirements and needs.
In addition to this, you should possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work in critical situations.
- Developing and managing old and existing clients accounts.
- Acting as a point of contact between the Sales and Marketing team.
- Meeting and identifying client's needs and demands.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Analyzing the sales performance metrics and KPIs.
- Coordinating with the team to find a profitable solution.
- Work on client feedback to improve customer experience.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the new and prospective clients.
- Providing excellent customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Performing administrative duties as and when required.
- Addressing customer's issues and queries.
- Tracking sales reports and analyzing the results.
- Managing customer activities using CRM tools and software.
- Staying up-to-date with product launches in the organization.
- Researching in detail about the competitors' products and prices.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company. .
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 + years’ experience selling fintech / IT products to banks specifically
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, or a similar role in the sales industry. .
- Excellent knowledge of mathematics and accounting to develop budgets and expenditure reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to jadams [at] caglobalint [dot] com .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable position