Reference No. JA-023
Reference Number: JA-023
- Provide legal advice and support to transactional deal teams in connection with equity and quasi-equity investments and other types of investment transactions.
- Assume primary lawyer responsibility for new and portfolio investments.
- Draft and review legal documentation and conduct due diligence.
- Negotiate with external counterparties.
- Advise on the selection of outside counsel, supervise outside counsel and manage legal costs.
- Obtain and expand country knowledge, experience and best practices arising from the business and effectively share this knowledge internally.
- Other items to be determined by the General Counsel from time to time.
- Qualified to practice law in one or more jurisdictions.
- At least 8 years post-qualification relevant law firm and/or financial institution and/or development institution experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and, preferably also, French.
- Significant experience in equity investment, with a preference for equity investments in infrastructure transactions.
- Experience in fund formation and management is helpful.
- Experience in infrastructure project financing is helpful.
- Ability to identify, assess and summarize legal, regulatory, commercial and operational risks.
- Ability to handle complex corporate and commercial transactions independently.
- Willingness to assume multiple roles and tasks to meet changing business needs and an ability to foresee, troubleshoot and effectively resolve conflicting issues and challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to deal sensitively in a multicultural environment and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround expectations.
- Business oriented.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to distinguish among issues of varying priority
- Exemplary writing skills
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Casablanca, Morocco
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to jadams [at] caglobalint [dot] com .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.